Documents For Admission

Documents needed for CET/ COMED-K Admissions

  • 10th & 12th Marks Cards
  • CET/ COMED-K Allotment Letter
  • PUC Marks Card
  • NATA Score Card
  • Study Certificate/ Migration Certificate
  • Certificates pertaining to any reservation
  • Incomr or Caste Certificate
  • Transfer Certificate
  • Anti-Ragging Affidavit (Available at College)
  • Stamp and Passport size photographs

Note:3 set off copies to be produced(arrange in the above order)